OMG!!! ::droolsssss::: I’m totally making these for my gf the next time i sleep over for a totally cute morning!
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 2 cups (1 pint) fresh raspberries
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1Bake cinnamon rolls as directed on package. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 cups raspberries in a small bowl and mash lightly with fork, leaving them on the chunky side.
- 3In another bowl, beat cream cheese and whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Beat in honey; fold in mashed raspberries. In bowl, stir reserved icing and chocolate syrup until well mixed.
- 4Slice cooled cinnamon rolls in half crosswise and fill with raspberry cream mixture. Drizzle chocolate sauce over top; garnish with remaining 1/2 cup raspberries.
HOW EASY IS THAT?!?! but you’ll totally look a kitchen badass. GO FOR IT<333
sky parfaits! easy, simple and beautiful!
all you need is blue jello and whipped topping for clouds!
still need to be walked through?
1. Prepare the gelatin per box instructions. Refrigerate until fully set.
2. Rake set gelatin with a fork to form globules.
3. Layer in parfait glasses, alternating with whipped topping to form clouds and sky.
4. and most importantly… Enjoy!!!!!
reach for the Sky!!! ;)
up for a difficult challenge?!
calling all bakers, far and near. and no i don’t mean the medicinal ones. i mean the oven mitt donning, dough kneading, elbows deep in flour bakers out there!
try making PANDA BREAD!! soooworthit!!! —>click me<— for instructions
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
super cute, and even supernommy!
Leave the leaves on for a lovely presentation.
Makes 12 servings 1 Strawberry = 1 WW point or 35 calories
With that calorie count have a couple!
1 lb fresh strawberries
2 1/2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
4 ounces fat free cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 Graham cracker (one unseparated and crushed)
1. Clean the strawberries and cut out an X from the tip. Place them on a plate.
2. Using a mixer, blend the cream cheese with the vanilla and Splenda.
3. Put the cream mixture in a sandwich bag and cut off a corner, put little dollops of the cream cheese in the strawberries.
4. Hold the stawberry by the leaves and gentally dip into crushed graham crackers or use a small spoon to sprinkle them over them.
5. Chill until ready to serve.
Your favorite basic cake mix and frosting,the hexagons are cut out sugar cookie dough and baked, then brushed with a bit of white corn syrup and dipped in colored sugar. the “bees” are black jellybeans with yellow icing over them and their wings are almond slices adhered with a little icing. ENJOY! (for a special treat, you can drizzle the combs with a little honey before you serve them) YUM YUM
reese’s krispies anyone?!
if you haven’t noticed already…
i kind of have a peanut butter addiction….justkindaaaaa :X
chocolate peanut butter cake anyone?!
someone’s birthday coming up? celebrate in your mouth!! :)
French Market Beignets recipe
1 1/2 cups water
1 (1/4 ounce) packet yeast
1/2 cup sugar
7 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup Crisco shortening, softened
oil (for deep frying)
Put 1 1/2 cups warm water in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over the water then stir well to dissolve the yeast When the yeast is dissolved and frothing add sugar, salt and milk.
Beat the two eggs and add to the bowl. Add Crisco. Stir well and slowly add the 7 cups of flour. Stir until the flour is well mixed in and the dough is in a big ball, cover with plastic and place in the refrigerate overnight.
The next day roll small pieces of dough on a floured board. Roll as thin as you can and cut into 2-inch squares.
Fry in 360 degree F oil for about 3 minutes until light brown.
Shake the beignets in a bag in confectioner’s sugar.
Because who doesn’t love fresh hot garlicy cheesy bread?!.. except maybe vampires :O
Have you ever had a Pickleback before? Although it is similar sounding don’t worry it has no relation to the band Nickleback.
The Pickleback aka “the Piskey” aka “the bartenders handshake” is one of the most delightful shots in the world. Well that is of course if you are a fan of pickles. It’s quite simple really the Pickleback is a shot of whiskey ( Jameson’s Irish Whiskey for best results) followed immediately by a shot of pickle brine. The pickle brine is the lemon to your tequila working to neutralize the whiskey taste and quickly dimnish the burn of the alcohol.
Whiskey and I don’t get along. (stop reading mom) Perhaps because my first experience with it was straight out of a pop can being a rebel under age drinking. (continue reading mom) Or maybe it’s because I’m not a burly man, because that’s who drinks whiskey right? Just Googled “Who drinks Whiskey” and came up with this site www.realmendrinkwhiskey.com point proven.
However the Pickleback is another story. I LOVE THE PICKLEBACK. I was first introduced to it by my friend Pamela while in Banff on my Cross Canada Road Trip this past summer. I was really weary of it when I was told what it was, but I thought “Why not?”. I feared the whiskey the most but with my friend Candice at my side trying it with me, I took a breath and shot it back. I felt a brief moment of burn as I grabbed for the pickle brine and then delight rushed through my mouth chasing after the whiskey down my esophagus and I wanted more.
—clearly this isn’t my anecdote….but it made me laugh so i had to share. ;)